CARES Act funding for medical simulation
CARES Act funding may be available to your institution for medical simulation spending.
Areas of support could include:
• Healthcare workforce education and training equipment
• Hospital employee training to reduce COVID-19 exposure
• Distance learning for medical students, faculty and staff training
• Transition to virtual instructional delivery
• Reimbursement of COVID-19 related expense including educational technology
For more information on the CARES Act, visit the US Department of Education website.
We can provide you with the technology and educational platforms needed and you can respond to COVID-19 now.
HeartWorks AR is now available as a tablet-based, augmented reality platform to learn cardiac anatomy and echocardiography anywhere.
Recent additions to BodyWorks Eve and ScanTrainer Cloud include a COVID-19 module to help train front line clinicians in point-of-care ultrasound.