Aim Rule 26

The following information is being disclosed for the purposes of Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies. Last updated 15 August 2022.

Directors and Committees

Please click here for the names, responsibilities and brief biographies of our Directors including details of committees and their members.

Country of incorporation and main country of operation

Country of Incorporation: England and Wales
Registered office: Floor 6A Hodge house, 114-116 St Mary Street, Cardiff, CF10 1DY
Company Registration Number: 09028611
Main Country of Operation: United Kingdom

About Intelligent Ultrasound Group plc

Intelligent Ultrasound Group plc is headquartered in Cardiff, UK and has offices in Oxford, UK and Alpharetta, GA, USA. The Group’s customers are some of the world’s leading medical institutions. Our guiding principle is to develop world-class ultrasound software and simulation technologies that will improve the quality and speed of ultrasound scanning in the clinical environment.

Intelligent Ultrasound Group plc (formerly MedaPhor Group plc) was admitted to the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange on 27 August 2014.

Please click here to learn more about Intelligent Ultrasound.

Details of any other exchanges or trading platforms

The Company is not listed on any other exchanges or trading platforms.

Details of any restrictions on the transfer of securities

There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.

Significant shareholdings
ShareholderNumber of shares% holding
IP Group56,740,64120.96
Parkwalk Advisors Ltd (see note)35,965,60013.29
Octopus Investments Nominees Ltd29,953,50011.07
Polar Capital25,405,2369.39
Amati AIM VCT plc15,869,0005.86
Herald Investment Management9,481,9003.50
Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management (Inst)9,444,4003.49
Walker Crisps Investment Management8,661,9513.20

Note: Parkwalk Advisors Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IP Group plc, but its assets are managed separately and independently of the assets controlled by IP Group plc.
The percentage of the ordinary shares that are not held in public hands:
Substantial shareholders (over 10%) 45.32% + Directors and related parties 1.38% = Total 46.70%.
Intelligent Ultrasound Group plc has not applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its AIM securities) admitted or traded on any other exchanges or trading platforms.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of Intelligent Ultrasound Group plc’s AIM securities.
Intelligent Ultrasound Group plc is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.

For total securities and detailed share price information please click here click here 

Company reports

Please click here for access to the company’s annual and interim reports.

Notifications

Please click here for details of all Regulatory announcements.

Advisors

Please click here for details of the Company’s Nominated Advisor and other key advisors.

Corporate Governance

Please click here for a link to a statement on the Company’s application of the principles of the QCA Corporate Governance Code.

Articles of association

Download our Articles of association

Admission document

Document in respect of the company’s admission to AIM on 27th August 2014
Download our Admission