A note to our customers from our CEO
I’m sure you have received lots of messages from different companies over the past few days updating you on their plans during these uncertain times: these are our plans.
- We remain very much open for business, with our main focus being on keeping a supply of our BodyWorks PoCUS simulator systems available to hospitals and institutions that have a need to train clinicians in the use of point of care and lung ultrasound.
- We are working round the clock to develop a COVID-19 lung ultrasound training module for our BodyWorks PoCUS simulators and full details on the availability of this module will be circulated early next week.
- We have fully activated mobile and remote working practices for our teams across all our offices and will be doing our very best to offer our usual level of service, however our phone lines will probably be more limited than usual so if you need to contact us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your account manager.
- We are working closely with our warehouse, logistics and support teams, who have contingency plans in place, to make sure that we are fully operational, and that they are in a safe and secure environment to meet our customers’ expectations.
- We will continue to keep a close eye on what governments and health experts are saying and advising. The wellbeing of our customers, staff, suppliers and the ultrasound community is our priority and we will continue to evolve our plans as the situation develops.
Most importantly, stay safe and healthy. We are all in this together and we will get through it together.
With best wishes,