Why we think you’ll want to work with us!
If you want more from a job than just “doing the do”, we want you. Send us your CV. We want people who are passionate about building new technologies to improve the healthcare for millions of people worldwide. Yes we need certain skills, but we are not restricted by this and enjoy meeting bright minds who can challenge our status quo – we are a business about growth, new ideas and employee development. Our leaders don’t want to work within boundaries and want to be surrounded by a team of like-minded individuals.
We are a young company but we are working with our employees to create products that make a difference to people with an approach to development that gives our employees the ability to keep growing their skills.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions. Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
Senior AI Specialist
We need you to help us deliver innovative healthcare solutions, specifically developing our AI led ultrasound solutions to improve outcomes for millions of people worldwide. We want a specialist in deep learning to act as a mentor to our team of skilled engineers. You will be a machine learning design authority on new R&D projects within ultrasound imaging. You will work with Prof. Alison Noble FRS, a founder of Intelligent Ultrasound and technical consultant to the company.
We carry out machine learning on large datasets of medical images to produce deep-learning image segmentation and classification models that will be incorporated into products under development and clinical evaluation. These are and will be real world solutions. The software we develop is regulated as a medical device and so requires approval by regulatory agencies such as the FDA and MHRA.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing practical solutions to hard-to-solve development tasks both in model training and in production code
- Keeping up to date with and disseminating the latest research and techniques in image-based machine learning (in conjunction with Prof. Noble)
- Supporting other engineers in their application of machine learning
- Making decisions as to network topologies and machine learning strategies
- Working with our clinical team on defining achievable product functionality and data requirements
The requirements for this role are:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in applied machine learning either within academia (with an impressive academic publication record) or with relevant industrial experience (and demonstrable track-record through to commercialisation)
- Able to choose the most appropriate machine learning technique to solve a real-work image analysis problem
- In-depth knowledge of the latest deep learning techniques for image analysis
- Good mentor: able to explain concepts clearly and succinctly
If you think this is you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.